Claire got her hard cast and then 1 1/2 weeks later she got it taken off. It was smelling quite strong due to a couple of bed accidents. We were going to put another one on, but her hand was looking kind of yucky so she has a hard splint now with a soft wrap. She needs it on for another 2 weeks. She is really sick of going to doctors. In the past three weeks she has been to the doctor 7 times. I'm so thankful that this is a rare thing for our family. Nothing like being sick to remind you how nice it is to be healthy. We're not sure if our pink friend ever made it's way out, but the specialist is pretty sure it isn't up there anymore. Claire also has been insisting that she is no longer in her nose. I didn't notice it come out, but I didn't really look that hard either. =)
Samuel is growing like a little weed. He has had a tooth poking through since his two month birthday. How lucky for me to have a baby with a tooth already, NOT. He drools a lot. I'm pretty sure he doesn't enjoy having a tooth coming in either. I give him ice to suck on that is in one of those mesh bag things, and he seems to like that. It at least numbs his gums for a little while. He is so sweet. He smiles a lot and is such a joy to have around.
Sydney is officially registered for kindergarten and is very excited. She also started tee ball this year. She's not sure about the whole ball thing, but she does her best. I haven't been to a tee ball game since I was in tee ball, and I'm telling you, it's about the funniest thing to watch.
Pretty purple cast
Mother's Day breakfast in bed. I was already dressed and ready for church (it starts at 9), but Sydney insisted on me being in bed to eat.
Samuel doesn't look too happy. He gets mauled, a lot.
My parents have officially moved out of their house in AF. I have bittersweet feelings about it. That's the only house I knew growing up, and I have so many great (and not so great) memories there. Two of my sisters came over while we were packing and we did more talking than we did packing. This tree is in the back yard, and it's my favorite tree. It smells so good in the spring and is a very pretty pink color. I'll miss it. I can't say that I'll miss the house so much as I will the memories we made there.
Gotta love the tee ball hats!
Our pink friend. I doubt Claire will ever want to play Life again. This was the best picture I could get because those little pieces are so small. This wasn't the actual piece, but it was just like this.
Waiting for the nose doc to look up her nose. She was very happy until they held her down with a sheet, and stuck a long camera up her nose. It was quite traumatic.




5 comments:
Great to see the update. I hope that your doctor's office doesn't see any of you for awhile! Your kids are getting so big.
You're kids are getting big. Its amazing how time flies.
We have a young man in Switzerland right now... but I think he's speaking French.
Great News Ang !!! I planted a Crab-Apple Tree just like that one in my back yard last year. So if you ever get missing that beautiful tree, just come to my house !! It has those pretty pink blossoms on it right now. When it gets bigger it will be really close to my deck right outside my bedroom door. I am excited for that.
I always enjoy your blog posts. They always make me laugh. Your kids are adorable !!
Cute pictures! I love that even in the doctor's office Claire can put on a big old smile! Tell your girls we love them!
Post a Comment