The Days are Long, but the Years are Short
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Question?

What does our family seem to like to do when our children are about two years old, and it's the month of May?



Answer: Visit the doctor or emergency room to assess a broken arm.

Sydney broke her arm on May 2, 2005
Claire broke her arm on May 6, 2008

Pictures soon (Claire gets her purple cast on Friday).

7 comments:

Sharla said...

So sorry to hear that! I think it's time to find a new tradition. ;)

Katie said...

I'm soo sorry! Livi also broke her arm around that time and then about 6 months later dislocated the elbow! Ridiculous, but I guess that is how 2 years olds are..right?

Lisa-Marie said...

NOOOOO! I'm so sorry. Get it out of their system while they are young I guess.

Our month is November. 2006 Kendon cut his finger off. @007 Connor had stitches in his head. I'm hibernating this November!

Emily said...

That is not a very good tradition to uphold. However, I'd say that since you have a boy, you can plan on a few more trips to the ER when he is older. Sorry to hear about it though. That stinks!

Emily

The Carter Family said...

I am so sorry. That is crappy. hopefully my boys don't think that is what they are supposed to do for fun ):

Marci said...

I don't know how we have survived a whole six years with three kids and no broken bones. That is a BAD tradition, time to find something new.

Momnerd said...

Oh man! That is so hard. I've been biding my time for that eventuality. Hope everyone's okay now.