I'm a sucker for thumb suckers. Neither one of the girls even liked their binky's (they still packed around their binky's on their cute binky clips for at least a year; just for you Andrea), let alone their thumbs. Samuel, on the other hand, is a different story. He is an avid sucker. He's been trying for quite some time to get his thumb in his mouth, and he has finally been successful. I don't really want him to suck his thumb (a pacifier is easier to take away than a thumb), but it's so cute to see him suck his thumb.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





16 comments:
What! I was using blogs and I saw your name! How are you???
This is Katherine, remember?
So!!! You have a new daughter and a son now!!! How is your husband and Sydney?????
I always wanted a thumb sucker! LOVE IT!
And I always put lotion in my kids hair. Smells good, looks silly.
He is SO cute. But I have to say, your girls are gorgeous too. You seriously have some of the prettiest kids!
Hello! I found your blog too! Your kids are sooo cute.
-Aleatha (Moberly) Shannon
Sure thing! You can add me if you want! I'm going to add yours...but I'm still trying to figure out why the link button wouldn't work...I'm working on it!!!
Your kids are so adorable!!!
Oh!!! By the way, you don't have to call me Kate if you don't want to. I know you have always called me Katherine so you can still call me by that name if you want. Kate is just...a nickname I've always wanted to but....
Your little boy is so cute!! Don't worry you will get an invite if I go private. I've just had a few people look at my blog that I don't know and may go private. It might be awhile though. Hope things are going with your family. That is crazy about Sydney and the pink thing in her nose. I hope she is doing better. Your girls are cute as well. Hope things continue to go well for all of you.
Hi Angela... I need your email address... for some reason it is not coming up on my computer. Email me again if you can with the info... thanks!!!
Your kids are so cute! E-mail me so I can send you an invite to my blog. I made it private a little while ago. bworthington815@gmail.com
Apparently I'm slacking on reading your blogs because you had posted quite a few times since I checked last. Your kids are darling. I'm not sure what to think aboout thumb sucking either. I never had one to deal with, but I imagine down the road it might be hard to kcikc the habit. Best of luck with it.
I have to agree that T-ball is a funny experience to watch. We graduated from that this year, but the baseball is funny too.
Hey, email me and we can chat that way. I am much better at email than almost anything else! My email is just marcigarrett@yahoo.com
Hey Angela...We are very lucky the tornado missed us...especially since we don't have a basement! We were also one of those people that said a tornado will never hit Manhattan. Thats the problem with growing up in KS I guess, we think we know everything about severe weather!
Damon was a thumbsucker and I loved it...it really is the cutest. I'm hoping Aiden will suck his thumb too, Adam thinks I'm crazy!
So cute!! My little Will has also found his thumb, maybe its a boy thing?? Darling!!
your kids r so big and so cute! we should get together sometime ??? how far away r u from provo?
So, on your next blog, could you tell a full story of how you met your husband? I heard you say that it took a lot of time to be convinced that he was the right one. I'd love to hear the story ranging from how you met to your wedding, including your first thoughts, etc. Please?
Hey Angela!
Cute kiddies you have! isn't it crazy---last time i checked you were engaged!! =) how time flies! come check us out at www.jmblackfamily.blogspot.com
love,
Megan
Post a Comment