The Days are Long, but the Years are Short
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

And the gender of baby #3 is...











We went to the doctor today. Here's a song announcing the gender. This song is not the most professional, but we did our best.

9 comments:

Annalee said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for your family. Sydney and Claire are too cute---Sydney likes to sing like her daddy:)

Lisa-Marie said...

Congrats!!! Very exciting. I loved the song. Did Sydney have that whole thing memorized?!?! WOW!

Anita said...

Cutest Dang Post !!! I love your girls. What a walk down memory lane.... I haven't heard that song since mom was pregnant with Eric... How cute :) Congratulations on your great news!

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

A Boy! Congrats! What a cute viedo! Your girls are so sweet.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Heidi

Melissa said...

Congrats!!! That is awesome. Your girls are so cute!! The song was really cute. Have Thanksgiving!!! Keep in touch! Take care!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that you are having a boy! Your girls are so cute singing!

Sharla said...

I LOVED the song! Sydney is just too cute and I loved Claire's contribution of "brother!!!" at the end too. They are going to have so much fun with a little brother. Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

hurray! a boy! so excited for you! congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Your little girls will be so sweet to their little brother. Their song was adorable!
Thanks for your comment, you are so sweet. Yes, the pic was taken when I was doing chemo.
Good luck on the next 85 days of your pregnancy!