This was a conversation I had with Eli in the middle of the night.
Eli: (putting his hand on my shoulder) What's in a box of rocks?
Me: (somewhat bewildered) Rocks?
Eli: That's right! And don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise!
Me: Are you okay?
Pause
Eli: I think so. Is Sydney still in here?
Me: No
Eli: Okay
He then went back to sleep and remembered nothing about our rock conversation. It's been a while since I've been able to engage him in conversation in his sleep. I'm still laughing about it.
Monday, February 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
lol.... that is so dang funny. I used to talk in my sleep, but I don't anymore lol only because there is no one there to listen.
lol.. that is funny. I still talk in my sleep.And Laura (my bear) listens to what I have to say.
Angela! I am so glad that I found you! We haven't seen you since Stake Conference last year and sadly enough, we are moving to Ohio in about 3 days! Too bad we couldn't get together and have a mini 23rd ward reunion! Congrats on the new baby-to-be! If you don't mind, I'd like to add you to our blog: www.katienluke.blogspot.com
Let me know how things are going!
Katie
Post a Comment