No pictures yet, but we had our baby. He was born on February 23rd at 3:59 pm, weighed 8 pounds 3 oz, 20 inches long. The labor was probably the easiest part of the whole pregnancy.
We've named him
Samuel Angus McMillan
(both names are after great grandpa's)
He's a cute little guy, and we're all thrilled that he's here. Pictures will be coming soon. I think he looks like Eli, but that's up for debate. He at least has Eli's lips. =)
We've named him
Samuel Angus McMillan
(both names are after great grandpa's)
He's a cute little guy, and we're all thrilled that he's here. Pictures will be coming soon. I think he looks like Eli, but that's up for debate. He at least has Eli's lips. =)











5 comments:
CONGRATS!!! That is fabulous news! I will be waiting patiently for the pictures...YAY!
I will be waiting IMPATIENTLY for pictures!
I'm so happy for you and Eli and the girls. I hope you and the baby are feeling well. Take care of yourself. (Or let others take care of you!)
congrats ang! I can't wait to see pictures of your cute little babe!
Congrats!! I can't wait to see pictures. Hope everything went well and that you are taking care of yourself. I bet your baby is really cute!! I can't wait for my new nephew as well, which isn't far away. Have a great day and take care of yourself.
Congratulations! Glad to hear all is well. I assume that you made it to the hospital okay since there was no news otherwise. Can't wait to see pictures.
I'd be glad to help with anything if you need. Let me know.
Emily
Post a Comment