The Days are Long, but the Years are Short
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, January 18, 2008

It's official...

McMillan baby #3 will be here by February 27th.
Sydney was induced, Claire came the day before I was to be induced, and of the two experiences, Claire's was easier.
However, there are several reasons I want to be induced.
1. I live two hours from the hospital where I'm delivering, and I don't particularly want to deliver my baby on the way. I like to plan.
2. I don't want a leap year baby (February 29th happens this years).
3. This may sound silly, but Sydney was born on Monday, Claire was born on Tuesday, so my anal brain thinks this one should be born on Wednesday.
4. Of the 12 grandkids in my family, Claire is the only one that has not been induced, so my chances of going without a little help aren't too great.
5. Because I can. =)

I've been more tired with this pregnancy, so I'm glad to see the end is in sight.

6 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

Yeah for baby #3! I can hardly wait to see pictures of the cute little munchin. I have been induced with all three of mine and I LOVE it!

Hang in there. The end is in sight!

byoung said...

a little more than a month-wow!!!
i hope all goes well and hope to see you soon!!

byoung said...

a little more than a month-wow!!!
i hope all goes well and hope to see you soon!!

Eric and Amber said...

Angela! We are glad the end is in sight too! We can't wait to see your sweet little baby boy! It has been too long since somebody in this family has had a boy!

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

But a leap year Feb 29 baby would be SOO fun!!!
I'm so excited to see pics of baby boy McMillin!
It is going by so fast! ....at least for me. : )

Love! h

Audra said...

OH MY WORD!! Eli McMillian this is Audra Morrill (now Sidwell). I found your blog through Cody and Nichole Burdett's blog. I saw Mcmillian Family and though..NAW couldn't be...but it is. How is Jessie? Do you know how I can get it in touch with her? We have a blog if you want to check it out it is www.sidwells.blogspot.com. By the way you have a very cute family.