The Days are Long, but the Years are Short
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, September 24, 2007

Sweet Husband

I had the best birthday this year. My mom watched the girls all day so Eli and I could go to the temple in Manti. I was able to eat out and get ice cream, all without having to feed anyone else or share my ice cream. It was nice. It was a little odd being with Eli for so long without any interruptions. Eli also made my birthday cake. He wanted to do something special, so he made a four layer cake. He did a good job on it. The girls helped him with the icing and Sydney added the pink sprinkles on top. I have a very sweet family and I love them very much.




It was a very yummy cake.

3 comments:

Annalee said...

Happy Birthday Angela---Eli, you've outdone yourself again. What a good husband!!!

Lisa-Marie said...

That cake does look splendid! Happy Birthday Angela!

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

Happy birthday a month ago! Great cake Eli! I am impressed- another hidden talent among your thousands of talents.
: ) H