The cute breakfast chef.
Doesn't Claire just look like the typical camper?
This was the view out our front door.

Eli took the girls for a hike, and I got to take nice naps.
This is as close to tree hugging as our family will probably get (Eli brought a chainsaw to cut firewood easier with.)

Eli thought he'd teach the girls the proper way to use his tools. They had a great time.
Sydney only fell asleep once at the dinner table, and it was right around this same age. Claire was quietly sitting, eating her banana, and the next thing we know, she's got her head down and is totally out.
After a few minutes, her head slipped down, which made it easier for Sydney to clean up around her. Not to worry, I picked her up right after this picture was taken.
So Eli has been telling me that he would make me a flag post. I've had a flag for awhile, but nowhere to hang it. So finally he tells me that he's going to set up my flag pole. I'm thinking a 5 foot post or something of that nature. What he brought home was a 32 foot flag pole. He had made it himself with stuff my dad had lying around. He had to dig a deep hole to get it in, and then it took 4 guys and me driving the truck to get it in the ground. We put it in while a thunderstorm was brewing; not the smartest thing, but Eli wanted it in, so in it went. It looks really good. When you first turn onto our street, you can see the flag pole with just the mountains behind it. It's really beautiful. Every morning, Eli and the girls have a flag ceremony and they do the Pledge of Allegiance. It's very cute.



Yes Andrea, she was in her cute blue dress, but rest assured, I got both of their outfits totally clean.



This is Eli's great storm shot; if we had a fancier camera, I'm sure it would have looked even better. It looks pretty good as it is.

















3 comments:
Those are some cute pictures. Your girls are really cute! I was shocked when I read about the flag pole, that is tall but cool that Eli would do that.
Tell Eli hi from me.
Keep in touch!
Love,
Melissa
This post made my day those are the most awesomest sum of photos in a blog post I have every seen! Holy cow they are great!
I found this the other day and you might be interested in it.
http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook
Oh! Congrats on the baby! I'm so excited for you all. Will be pray for a healthy baby boy. :)
Angela,
I'm so glad that you found me so I could find you! Congrats on a beautiful family, the new baby, new house, all your grand happenings! I will definitely keep checking your blog!
Lisa-Marie
Post a Comment