Either I'm losing my touch or I'm getting older, or something, because I'm finding it's easier to surprise me nowadays. It used to be that I could sense most any surprise that was coming my way. Well, times are changing. My sister's surprised me with a much needed blog face lift, to which I am very grateful to them for. Mail surprises are among my most favorite. It's always fun to get a package, but it's even more fun when you weren't expecting a package. Such was the case about 2 weeks ago. I received a package from Eli's sister Emily. Just take a look at the picture and tell me you wouldn't be excited to get such a fun, unexpected package. It was so thoughtful and very much appreciated. Definitely too cute not to share. So if anyone feels like surprising me, bring it on. I will probably be genuinely surprised, and not just faking it. 
In case you can't tell what the box is all about, I will interpret. The outside of the box had a cute little card that said "Pregnancy Survival Kit". Inside of the box, there was:
Tums-for the heartburn
Lotion-prevents stretch marks
Tissues-There is never a wrong time to cry
Post it notes-helps with the pregnancy memory
Air Freshener-for the sensitivity to smell
Pickle-for the cravings (who knew that they sold individual packages of pickles?)

In case you can't tell what the box is all about, I will interpret. The outside of the box had a cute little card that said "Pregnancy Survival Kit". Inside of the box, there was:
Tums-for the heartburn
Lotion-prevents stretch marks
Tissues-There is never a wrong time to cry
Post it notes-helps with the pregnancy memory
Air Freshener-for the sensitivity to smell
Pickle-for the cravings (who knew that they sold individual packages of pickles?)











No comments:
Post a Comment