The Days are Long, but the Years are Short
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Food storage analyzer

A while back I took the time to inventory all that we had in our food storage. I then entered everything into an excel worksheet that Eli found online. I like knowing how much food we have on hand, but I didn't know much beyond that. Beprepared.com has created a food storage analyzer that takes what I've done a step (or two) further. You enter what food you have on hand, and it calculates the rest. It's really easy and it's good information to know. It tells you how long your food storage will last, given the number of people in your family, calories, and all the little nutrients your food contains.

It might take awhile to initially set it up, but it helps you see where you stand with your food storage.

Check it out:


Gift Card Giveaway

No comments: