We will be burying Joseph Steven this Saturday, August 22nd at11 am in Ferron.
All are welcome, but please don't feel obligated to come.
It will be short and simple.
Eli made the casket and the vault for him, and did a really good job.
I made him a blanket that we'll put in there. I have made all of my children what I call a blessing blanket; for Joseph it will be his burial blanket.
It's been kind of a surreal experience, but I really am at peace with how things have turned out.
Hyrum continues to do well. He is back up to his birth weight of 1 pound, 10 ounces. He is eating 3 millimeters of breastmilk every three hours. He keeps tolerating it well, so every 12 hours they increase the amount he gets. After all the disappointments of the last few weeks, it's nice to have good news.
All are welcome, but please don't feel obligated to come.
It will be short and simple.
Eli made the casket and the vault for him, and did a really good job.
I made him a blanket that we'll put in there. I have made all of my children what I call a blessing blanket; for Joseph it will be his burial blanket.
It's been kind of a surreal experience, but I really am at peace with how things have turned out.
Hyrum continues to do well. He is back up to his birth weight of 1 pound, 10 ounces. He is eating 3 millimeters of breastmilk every three hours. He keeps tolerating it well, so every 12 hours they increase the amount he gets. After all the disappointments of the last few weeks, it's nice to have good news.
3 comments:
I'm glad to hear that Hyrum is doing well. I can't believe how small he is! I hope the burial went well. That's awesome that Eli made his casket and vault and I love that you made him a blanket. I liked his obituary as well, especially the way you ended it. I hope everything continues to go well.
I am glad to hear Hyrum is doing well. I love that you and Eli made the things for baby Joseph. I hope you all are doing well. I think of you often! I hope all goes well this coming weekend.
I hope that the service goes well for you. That's neat that you and Eli have been able to make things for baby Joseph. Know that my thoughts will be with you.
Glad to hear the good news with Hyrum. I hope he keeps it up!
Post a Comment