The Days are Long, but the Years are Short
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy, happy birthday Sydney dear...

"Another year older and wiser too..."
Sydney has been telling me for awhile now that she feels older. She has been trying to act older too, by trying things that she didn't like when she was five.
Sydney is a perfect first child. She is so helpful, and has lots of love for her siblings. She also has a very compassionate heart. She is a joy to have in our home.
Happy birthday Sydney!!!
We love you!

She came out with her eyes wide open, just looking around and taking everything in. She has always been very alert.

Our little watermelon eater.

Two years old

3 years old


4 years old

5 years old

Almost 6 with her American Girl doll she got for her birthday

5 comments:

Dan & Ashley said...

She is such a beautiful girl! I love that first picture of the three of you.

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

Happy Birthday to Sydney. I think she is such a pretty girl!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday (a little late) Sydney! We love you!

Sharla said...

How fun! I hope that she was feeling well again for your celebration. I love that picture of when she was 2. It's hard to believe that she's 6 because that's how I remember her!

The Carter Family said...

Angela, you are so amazing. Please let me know if there is ever anything that I can do for you:)