The Days are Long, but the Years are Short
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, August 10, 2008

New do's

I have so many blog posts in my head, but I never seem to get around to posting any of them. Anyway, we had a really fun weekend, which I have a post ready in my head to post, but I don't feel like doing it right now. =)
I will post about Claire's and Samuel's haircuts. My sister Andrea was down this weekend; I have it programmed into Claire's head that "only Ewa cuts" her hair. Every morning Claire wakes up with a rat's nest or cotton candy hair as Sydney calls it. I pictured her with bangs and a cut bob, and that's what she got. We all love it. We'll see how it looks in the morning. Andrea decided that Samuel needed a haircut so his fo-hawk (think fake mohawk) wouldn't look quite so girly (it curled before we cut it).
Both cuts turned out so cute, despite Andrea having to use my dollar store special scissors.
Thanks again Andrea; you're the best!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Angela...thanks for letting me style Sammy's hair into that adorable faux-hawk! By the way, I think I have all of those quarters. Remind me when you're here next time.
Andrea

Emily said...

Very cute. Nice to have a beautician in the fam!

Emily