The Days are Long, but the Years are Short
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Long over due Thank You!!!

I just wanted to say a BIG thank you to those that contributed to my MS Walk. I was going to do a post on it, right after it happened, but never did. We had a great time.
I want to publicly thank:
Annalee Austin
Sharla Benson
Sharla Carbine
Aimee Carter
Julia Clark
Sherie Warner
(And their spouses as well)
You guys are awesome, and helped me meet my goal.
Once again, if anyone wants to join us next year, you're always welcome.
It was a cold day, but once we started walking, it wasn't too bad.

1 comment:

The P Family said...

Do you have MS? Or are you just supporting it?