I have a 5 year old. I know that's not very old, but it makes me feel old.
Some things I love about Sydney:
-She is very tender hearted and very quick to forgive
-She is very good at telling stories; she gets this from her daddy
-She has an excellent memory; sometimes too good of a memory =)
-She can entertain herself and Claire for hours on end, with very few toys
-She is very motherly and loves holding babies; she is very much an oldest child
-She loves to make up songs and little rhymes; yet another trait she got from Eli
-She'll eat almost anything at least once, and consequently is not a very picky eater
-She is very patriotic and loves the American flag; she also knows the Star Spangled Banner
Happy 5th Birthday Sydney Sue Sunshine!
We love you!
-She is very tender hearted and very quick to forgive
-She is very good at telling stories; she gets this from her daddy
-She has an excellent memory; sometimes too good of a memory =)
-She can entertain herself and Claire for hours on end, with very few toys
-She is very motherly and loves holding babies; she is very much an oldest child
-She loves to make up songs and little rhymes; yet another trait she got from Eli
-She'll eat almost anything at least once, and consequently is not a very picky eater
-She is very patriotic and loves the American flag; she also knows the Star Spangled Banner
Happy 5th Birthday Sydney Sue Sunshine!
We love you!
A few days old; already daddy's girlThe next four pictures are when Sydney was 21 months old; they are my favorite group of pictures.


Broken arm
Paling around with cousin Parker

Sydney wanted a flag cake for her birthday. Aunt Amanda sent her a super cute cake in the mail; it was very well packaged, but just didn't make the trip too good. Thanks for trying Amanda; next year we'll just fly you out to make a cake. This picture was taken prior to mailing it.

Sydney had her first friend party this year and invited 5 friends. We all had a good time. We played duck, duck, goose; painted patriotic wind chimes, painted the goody bags, blew bubbles, drew on the sidewalk, ran in the rain, ate cake and had red, white and blue popsicles.









6 comments:
Happy Birthday Sydney! What a good little helper you are to your mom. See you this weekend.
Love, Ewa
You did postdate it! We hope that Sydney had a great birthday. I can't believe that she is 5. Such an old woman. ;) We need to get together again sometime.
Sharla, Eli thought it was pretty funny that I post dated it. I'm planning on doing a blog book, so at least I can have the illusion of being on the ball. =)
Happy Birthday Sydney! I hope you had a great one!
Your flag cake looked the best!!
yum!
Well It's about time you posted something new !!
Happy Birthday Sydney !! I'm glad you had a fun birthday... We wish we could have been there. See you soon, ~Anita~
Awwwww, what a doll! She's growing up to be beautiful like her mother! Seriously, you have beautiful kids! I bet you they would send me a wedding announcement before I could send mine, hahaha! :)
Eli, you're going to have to work really hard to keep the guys away from your girls. ;)
And to both of you, be prepared to hear the constant screams from girls wherever your son goes!
Post a Comment