So my MS Walk is a little over a month away, and I've yet hit my goal for fund raising (granted I've haven't put too much into it). I'm ready to get serious. I've got the ball rolling by donating $25, so I've only got $125 more to go. According to my stat counter, I know at least 15 people read my blog; if each of you donated $5, I will easily reach my goal.
Some of you may be wondering why I am doing the MS Walk. I do not have MS, but I know a few WONDERFUL people who do. While I can't do much to alleviate their pain, I can try to raise a small amount that helps with research. And since some of the people I know with MS can't walk, I can walk for them. So please help me in my mini quest. It doesn't take much, but it means a whole lot. Also, if anyone wants to walk with me, I'm still accepting team members. =) Eli is even going to walk with me this year. It's on the 26th of April in Vernal, UT.
DONATE HERE
(Once you're on my page, scroll down to see the button for donating)
Some of you may be wondering why I am doing the MS Walk. I do not have MS, but I know a few WONDERFUL people who do. While I can't do much to alleviate their pain, I can try to raise a small amount that helps with research. And since some of the people I know with MS can't walk, I can walk for them. So please help me in my mini quest. It doesn't take much, but it means a whole lot. Also, if anyone wants to walk with me, I'm still accepting team members. =) Eli is even going to walk with me this year. It's on the 26th of April in Vernal, UT.
DONATE HERE
(Once you're on my page, scroll down to see the button for donating)
No comments:
Post a Comment