The Days are Long, but the Years are Short
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, March 16, 2008

More of Samuel

In case you didn't notice, Samuel's initials spell SAM; isn't that cute? One week after he was born, I was driving somewhere with him, and when I looked at him, he looked like Samuel Angus to me. His name fits him.
He seems to be mild mannered. The girls love him a lot, and he puts up with a lot from them (Claire was giving him suffocating loves tonight; he didn't get too upset). He already weighs over 9 pounds, and he measured 21 1/2 inches long at his two week check-up; so unless he grew 1 1/2 inches in two weeks, he wasn't measured right (they said he was 20 inches long at birth). Who knows? All I know is he is sure cute. We blessed him on the 10th of March. Eli's parent's were here from Kansas. We didn't have a lot of people here as our house is small and Samuel is still quite young, but it was a nice event. I'm still adjusting to having three children. Physically it's not hard, but mentally it's challenging. I feel like I'm always neglecting someone. I'm sure it gets easier (at least I'm hoping so). Here are a few pictures from the last couple weeks.

1 week old

Blessing day, 2 weeks old. I bought this suit when I was pregnant with Sydney. I didn't know if I was having a boy or girl, so I had my sister buy me a girl dress and a boy suit (they were on sale). I figured I would have a boy eventually.
"I really don't like my cheeks pinched, but I'll put up with it for you Auntie Ewa".
My uncle Dean made Samuel a very cute ring. The girls also have rings made by him, but theirs are gold with a little pearl.
Isn't this a sweet picture?
Check out his fuzzy hair and smile.
He looks a lot like Sydney did when she was a baby. They have the same eye shape.

9 comments:

Anita said...

Those pictures are so dang cute Ang.... What a cute family you have. You missed a fun time tonight. You'll have to bring the girls down to see my new farm animals.

Sharla said...

The picture with Sydney and Claire holding Samuel is precious. When I look at Samuel he just looks like a McMillan. He has similarities to your girls, but mostly, he just looks like he belongs. What a cute little boy. I'll have to get your advice on taking care of 3 kids. You're such a good mom.

Emily said...

He is darling. Time flies once they get here doesn't it. Glad everything is going well for you.

Emily

Anonymous said...

he is adorable! we are so happy you got your baby boy!

Kelly D said...

Wow! Too cute. Your family is sure growin'! I can't get over how big Sydney has gotten! I don't think I've seen her since you guys moved from Manhattan. Crazy!

The Fisher's said...

Oh, he is so cute!!!

Lisa-Marie said...

He is sooooo cute! And you are an amazing mom. All THREE will be just fine and happy and well taken care of. I'm SURE of it! You are awesome.

The Carter Family said...

He is so cute. Thanks for letting us come down to the blessing. It was great to spend time with your family.

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

He is So Beautiful! What a sweet little guy!
Congrats!!!
Love, h