The Days are Long, but the Years are Short
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Random

Here are some random pictures from the last 2 months. I've been kind of slacking on posting pictures, so here are a few. Update on baby #3: I've had off and on contractions, but no baby yet. I've also been monitoring my blood pressure as it was high at my last visit. If it goes high again, they'll just start me, otherwise, we're still looking at the 27th. I got some newborn diapers today; I forgot how small they are! Sydney said "do you think he'll fit into them?" I was asking the same thing. I guess I forget how small babies are. We're excited!



I made Claire a witchy cake for her birthday. She loves the witch from the Wizard of Oz. It's her favorite thing to dress up as. She can even sing the witch song. I guess if you've seen Wicked, it's okay to like the witch, because she really is good. Maybe Claire can see her goodness. =) For whatever reason, Claire likes her. Instead of dressing up in a fancy dress on her birthday, she dressed up like the witch. Notice the green shoes. We gave her ruby red slippers for her birthday, so the witch was finally able to have her shoes. =)

Sydney

Okay, so you do get to see one more picture of my before the baby comes out. This was taken this last Saturday at Temple Square. The amazing thing about this picture is seconds before it was taken, both the girls were crying. You wouldn't know it to look at it. I thought it actually turned out pretty good.

We went to Salt Lake because Eli's old roommate Dave was getting married. They make a darling couple; it was so fun to see them on their happy day. Julia looked stunning. Dave is a great guy, so that must mean that Julia is amazing. We are so happy for them and glad that they invited us to share their special day with them.
Claire, Julia & Sydney

Claire

3 comments:

Katie said...

Love the pictures and update! So..when are you going to start looking pregnant?! You look GREAT in the family picture! Can't wait for #3!

Emily said...

Cute pictures. That is hilarious that she likes the witch so much. I am dying to see Wicked! Someday I hope.

That picture of your little girl (not sure which) in front of the temple is gorgous. Good job!

Good luck with the baby. May the weather be nice and the canyon clear for you to make it!

Emily

Momnerd said...

You're little girls are so stinkin adorable! (I'm trying to not be jealous).
So my friend Emily told me about your blog a little while ago and I had no idea who you were but now that I've seen a picture I do. I met you at Tori's baby shower.
I'm always glad to find another friend in the blog world. I hope we can be friends and good luck with that baby!
(I agree with Emily in hoping that this delivery goes a little differently than Tori's.)