The Days are Long, but the Years are Short
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, February 08, 2008

MS Walk

It's that time of year again. I'm participating in the Vernal, Utah MS Walk. I'm pretty excited. We (meaning my girls & I) had a good time last year. I was able to raise over $200 last year for MS research (a small drop in the bucket, but it's something).
The walk is on April 26th, if anyone wants to join me this year. I'm doing a team this year and we're called Crazy Legs. So far my team consists of me, Sydney, Claire, and Baby Boy. =) We're always up to new members, so let me know if you want to participate. It doesn't cost anything to walk.

Also, my fund raising goal for this year is $150 (it was $100 last year). I'm hoping to exceed that, but it's a start. Anyone that would like to donate to my cause, here is the link to my participation center.

It doesn't need to be anything big, but if everyone that read my blog donated $5, that would be significant. And you can donate anonymously if you'd like. Thanks in advance for your support, and thanks again to those that supported me last year. You're the best!!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hello. My name is Emily and I live in Ferron as well. I admit I am a blog surfer/snooper. It is very rarely that I find someone in the same town. I asked my husband if he knew you and he said that he worked with Eli at the church farm. Very small world huh? Anyway, sounds like you will be having a baby in the near future, but we will have to get together sometime. Our blog is albrechtclan.blogspot.com or email me at emily_albrecht@hotmail.com if ya want. I hope you don't mind me commenting as I snoop. :)

Emily said...

P.S. I found your blog from a link on Nicole's. She was a friend of my little brother in school and her parents live down the stree from my parents.
Email me so I can get your email address ok?

Emily