The Days are Long, but the Years are Short
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Highlights of September

September was a nice, but cold, month. We went for a drive along a portion of the Skyline Drive two days before a big storm came through. It was nice to get out and see the leaves. The girls got to ride in the back of the truck with Eli and thought that was great.
Amber, one of my fabulous sister-in-laws, had a darling girl on the 7th. They already have one girl who is 1 1/2 months older than Claire. We stopped by to see her after one of my doctor's visits. There's nothing quite like holding a newborn. She was so sweet. It was Claire's first time holding a baby and she thought that was great. Both the girls were so sweet and loving with her. Seeing a cute little girl newborn makes me want another girl. Click here for some more great pictures of sweet little Halle.
We find out on the 24th what we're having, so stay tuned.



I love fall leaves.


This was a train wreck just outside of Helper in the canyon a little ways. I think we drove by right after it happened because I was able to pull over on the side of the road and take lots of pictures. When we came back through later on in the day, the side of the road was totally barricaded off with police and news reporters. It was quite the scene. I sure would hate to be the driver of that train. It happened right along a river, so I think getting the cars out of there was probably a pretty big job.




Our flag pole looking East with the moon in the background.

Our flag pole looking West with the moon in the distance and the sun on the mountains.


Sydney & Claire have two best friends that live next door. Both of the neighbor girls are older than Sydney & Claire, but they seem to get along great. This is one of the usual setups. Eli pulled them for a minute, but typically the oldest girl pulls all the others. Claire doesn't fit in the big wagon with the other two, so they attach her own little "carriage".

1 comment:

Sharla said...

The picture of your flagpole with the red rocks in the background is absolutely beautiful. Your girls are getting so big. I hope your baby cooperates in the ultrasound. I bet you're anxious to know!