The Days are Long, but the Years are Short
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Wow!

When it comes to the number of children that families have, I say to each their own. There are more important things than the number of children that you have. That being said, here is a link to a non-polygamist family of 19 (all 17 children are from the same parents). This couple married in 1984 and just had their 17th child. All I can say is WOW!!! Sydney told me once that she wanted a lot of children, but when I showed her their family picture, she said she didn't think she wanted that many. Check out their website and especially check out their photo gallery. They just finished a 7,000 square foot house last year (impressively enough, they did not go into debt to build it). While I don't envy the number of children they have, their house is pretty cool. I guess you can have a house like that and keep it pretty clean with that many hands around to help you clean. Also, they are not Mormon, but can you imagine how excited the local ward would be to have them join. It would really increase the size of the primary for sure. Also they live in Arkansas. Very interesting family I must say.

The Duggar Family Website


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Angela!
Wow, I can't believe this family--pretty cool though, especially for the mom. She must be very organized.

Thanks for commenting on my blog. A lot of people have asked about my experience and how I dealt with it. It's surprising though, once you start talking about it-how much it occurs in the life's of the others.
(sorry to hear you struggle with it too)...your little girls are darling though and I'm so excited for your new one!

Hope you're doing great!

Anita said...

Holy Cow !!! I need to play that every time I start feeling overwhelmed. Dang they are going to the C.K. For Sure !!