Somehow I convinced Eli to take a day off and we went to St. George. We had a really good time. We stopped at Bryce Canyon on the way down. I haven't been there since I went with my grandparents years ago. It was just like I remembered it.
After, we headed to Central; we passed through Enterprise. We had never been through that area before. Eli is thinking he wants to move there now. It is a beautiful valley.
We stayed with our friends, Leo and Beth, in Central. I met them while going to school in Idaho. Eli and I got engaged on their couch in St. Anthony, overlooking the Snake River. They have since moved from there, but they still have "the" couch. They're really like our 3rd grandparents. We had a great time with them.
We went to see The Sound of Music at the Tuacahn. The girls really enjoyed that. Eli walked around with Samuel, so he didn't get to see it as much, but he enjoyed what he did see.
After, we headed to Central; we passed through Enterprise. We had never been through that area before. Eli is thinking he wants to move there now. It is a beautiful valley.
We stayed with our friends, Leo and Beth, in Central. I met them while going to school in Idaho. Eli and I got engaged on their couch in St. Anthony, overlooking the Snake River. They have since moved from there, but they still have "the" couch. They're really like our 3rd grandparents. We had a great time with them.
We went to see The Sound of Music at the Tuacahn. The girls really enjoyed that. Eli walked around with Samuel, so he didn't get to see it as much, but he enjoyed what he did see.
We also went swimming. Eli had a good time throwing Claire in the air.
It was a nice weekend. Eli's already thinking of where we can go next. I think he got the vacation bug.


Does anyone know what type of caterpillar this is? Sydney found this at Leo and Beth's. We also found one at our house.

















1 comment:
What a fun trip. I'm glad that Eli got the "bug." And WHOA! Claire is really flying high!
Post a Comment