Well, it's official. We have a Kindergartener. Sydney has looked forward to this day for quite some time. She didn't attend pre-school, so this was her first experience with school. She wasn't scared or nervous. She was happy and excited (that's what she told me). She laid her clothes out the night before, complete with socks in shoes. She woke up several times during the night thinking it was time to get ready. I walked Sydney to school. I'm having a hard time believing she's in school.


And so it begins; a long life of school. I can remember being in 1st grade and thinking how it seemed that I would be going to school forever. I went to 20 years of school, so I guess it kind of did go on forever. =)
BTW: I was sad to see her start school, but I didn't cry. How could I cry when she was so excited?














6 comments:
I REALLY have a hard time believing that. How did the time go so quickly? Congratulations Sydney (and Angela too for not crying!).
Happy School Days Sydney!
Good job not crying Angela.
: ) Such cute pictures.
Impressive. I cried Hunter all the way to first grade, and today I do the dreaded walk to preschool. I am down to one kid now and hardly know how to function. It is such a good thing for the kids though and that is what keeps you going. Good luck and congratulations!
Wow Angela! how exciting! Sydney sure is a cutie!! Did your mom tell you that I got to sit and talk with her the other day at a baby shower? it was really fun to hear the low-down on your life. =)
Angeloonie,
I read your blog and now here is the comment...you are an awesome Mom and have the cutest kids! It is fun living so close to you guys in Ferron. I always remember my favorite time of the year...back to school! Now that we are empty nester's we miss all the excitement!
Love, Mother
Post a Comment