1. What is your husband's name? Eli; it's actually Daniel Eli, but he has never gone by Daniel. His father is Daniel Elwin, so it's actually quite confusing for people. Advice to anyone who wants to name their sons after them: Do not use the same first name and middle initial. Your child will spend a great deal of time trying to convince everyone that they are not their father.
2. How long have you been together? We met 7 years ago, have been married for 6
3. How long did you date? 11 months before we got married. Outside of Utah, that is not long; in Utah, that is an eternity.
4. How old is he? 29
5. Who eats more? If you know Eli, you wouldn't ask. Although, I do eat more junk food.
6. Who said I love you first? I'm pretty sure it was Eli. He wanted to get married 2 months after we met. =)
7. Who is taller? Once again, if you know Eli, you wouldn't bother asking. I'm 5'8, he's 6'6. I can wear whatever size of shoes I want. I never even come close to being taller.
8. Who sings better? Eli for sure. He also sings louder.
9. Who is smarter? Depends on the subject.
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine, no question about it.
11. Who does the laundry? I do; I am very anal about how I want the laundry done. I'm a stickler for stains, so I hang dry all of the girls' clothes, just in case I miss a stain that needs to be tackled later.
12. Who does the dishes? I load the dishwasher, Eli unloads it.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do because Eli likes to be closest to the door
14. Who pays the bills? Me
15. Who mows the lawn? Eli does unless he's not around much. I like mowing lawns.
16. Who cooks dinner? I do mostly, but Eli helps when needed.
17. Who drives when you are together? Eli mostly, but I drive occasionally. On drives through the mountains, it has been established that I need to drive, otherwise I get sick. Also, Eli is so into checking out the scenery, that it's not safe for him to drive in beautiful places.
18. Who is more stubborn? Mostly me
19. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Eli
20. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine
21. Who proposed? Eli-he did it twice because I didn't give him an answer the first time. He asked 4 months after the first time.
22. Who is more sensitive? Me, especially when I'm pregnant.
23. Who has more friends? Probably about the same. We mostly have the same friends.
24. Who has more siblings? Eli-4, Angela-7
25. Who wears the pants in the family? Depends on the topic of interest.
26. Where did you meet? Good old Rexburg. We were Ricks' Statistics, much to my dismay.
27. What was the first thing you said to your husband? "So you're from Kansas?"
28. Where was your first date? Well, I took him to the temple in Idaho Falls, but that wasn't really a date (I drove because he didn't have a car). He took me to Ricks' Homecoming Dance.
29. Where was your first kiss? Wouldn't you like to know. =) I will say it was 2 weeks after we were engaged.
30. Where did you get engaged? On a green leather sofa in St. Anthony, Idaho, in a house overlooking the Snake River. It doesn't sound very romantic, but fit our personalities perfectly. We also have dibs on that couch if the couple who owns it ever decides to sell it.
Where were you married? American Fork, Utah-Mt. Timpanogos Temple
32. Where was the honeymoon? St. George, Utah
33. If you could have changed anything about it what would it have been? I would have made it longer, but we had to fly to Kansas for an open house before school started.
I tag Becca, Sharla & Annalee











2 comments:
That was so fun to read. I am proud to say that I knew a LOT of it. But where was I that I didn't know he proposed TWICE?!?! That is so funny, and fits the two of you perfectly! I love it.
By the way, thanks for sharing that you laugh at the wrong times too. Just the other day Meg was choking on something (almost had to do the heimlich choking) and I was trying so hard not to laugh. Sad, I know, but it is my defense mechanism. Weird.
So glad I tagged you! Very fun to read about you guys!
You are such a cute couple.
We miss you guys a lot!
Heidi
Post a Comment