We’re still here. We survived the winter. Hyrum and I spent 4 days in the hospital. He had two viruses and had a hard time breathing, so we had a little vacation for the two of us (he had to have an adult with him all the time). =) My awesome family made sure we had plenty of visitors. Hyrum is now walking and thinks that he’s all grown up. I also took away his binky, which he wasn’t so happy about. Sammy keeps me on my toes. I’m convinced he has something in his ears. He talks really, really loud and is always saying “WHAT”? Eli said he had the same problem when he was younger and the doctor said he was just a loud talker. He really likes his old nursery leader, whom he calls Christiansen (that’s her last name). He’s always talking about her and on Mother’s Day, he picked her a dandelion and she waited around after church so he could give it to her. Claire is Claire. She is really anxious to start school. I’ve been teaching her how to read and she’s been doing well. She’ll be ready for Kindergarten. She and Sydney really like their hair put in curlers at night, which is an easy hairdo for me to do. I really, really like having girls. Sydney is getting really excited to get baptized in August. I asked her last night if she could stay 7 forever (she’s really sweet right now). She told me that she couldn’t, but one day she will be 17 (which is kind of like 7 in her mind). I took a picture with the children on Mother’s Day and Sydney was the only that smiled. 1 out of 4 isn’t too bad. They all are generally happy. We also went to the cemetery on Mother’s Day. It was the first time we’ve been since Hyrum has been walking. It was so cute to see him walk up saying “Joseph”. I love the picture of Sammy and Hyrum because it shows that Sammy is almost always watching over/ hovering over Hyrum. He doesn’t leave him alone, much to Hyrum’s displeasure. The last picture is kind of cool because it’s Hyrum’s face, Joseph’s name and then Sammy’s head in the back-all my boys. So that’s us. Life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awesome pictures and such excellent updating!!!
Our neighbor critter is a LOUD TALKER, wow, I can imagine your pain listening to it all day long.
BAPTISM DAY?? Can you believe it??? SO special!!! Congrats in advance. Please post about it, LOL!
Great update! So glad that things are going well with the family!
Glad to see an update! You sure do have some cute kids! I'm glad to hear you guys are doing well!
YAY for update!!!! :) I'm so glad all is well!
Oh my gosh! I can't believe Sydney is already ready to be baptized! I still remember when she was BORN!!!
Post a Comment