The Days are Long, but the Years are Short
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

McMillan Baby #4

is set to arrive sometime around 11/10/09

The girls are convinced it's a girl.
I have no feeling either way.
I'm sure if Samuel could talk, he would be wishing for a brother.
We find out on June 30th.


8 comments:

Andrea said...

congratulations Ang.

Katie said...

That's great!! Hope you are feeling well and things are going good! Can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl!

lindsey said...

congrats ang!
I hope everything goes well with this pregnancy!

The P Family said...

CONGRATS!!! :D

LOVE YOU!!!

Elizabeth said...

Congrats Angelou! I am excited for you.

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

How exciting! Congrats!

spemberly.blogspot.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

That's cool! Congrats. We're having our third sometime around Nov. 12th.