The Days are Long, but the Years are Short
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter/Kansas 2009

We spent about 10 days in Kansas. We all had a really good time. We drove all night on the way out and made it in 14 1/2 hours; a new record for us, especially with children. We made 3 stops on the way out. We had a big Easter party with a lot of Eli's family. It was fun to see everyone again. I really miss living in Kansas. Since we hit a deer on the way home, we also drove all night to get home. We got home in about the same amount of time. It was hard on Eli and I, but it was the best way to travel with children because they slept most of the way.





The best sight of the whole trip, however, was when we entered our home valley. It may not look like much, but when it's home, it's home. We were all very glad to be home.

1 comment:

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

What a fun trip! (Except for the deer) I love the pictures of them snuggling and holding hands while sleeping. How sweet! I love their Easter outfits, too. They look so cute!