The Days are Long, but the Years are Short
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Samuel

It really doesn't seem like an entire year has gone by since Samuel was born.
Samuel is such a sweet boy. He is a very happy baby, and some days I just can't get enough of him. Eli's pretty sure that I would eat him if I could. He is a joy to all of us, and we're glad to have him in our family.
We love him, lots!!!




I made him a very simple frog cake. I'm really enjoying my children being so young because they don't critique my work; they all thought it was fabulous. Samuel wasn't so sure about the cake; he didn't like the texture, but once he got some in his mouth, it was all over. Sydney made sure his finger never got too close to the candle (she put her candle out on her first birthday with her finger). Grandma Connie helped him blow it out, from across the table. His sisters helped him open all his presents. He's for sure a boy because his favorite gift was a blue ball (four square type). He had a good day.

2 comments:

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

Nice job on the cake. Happy birthday to Samuel!

The P Family said...

You have adorable children! Your daughters are growing up to be beautiful and your son is growing up to be HANDSOME! :)