The Days are Long, but the Years are Short
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy Birthday Claire!

Another year older and cuter too!
Happy Birthday, to you!

Birthday

1st Birthday

2nd Birthday

3rd Birthday

It's hard seeing my little girls get so big. I recently pulled out the size 3 clothes for Claire, and I just about had a breakdown. This particular set of clothes were the clothes that Sydney was wearing when Claire was born. It's hard to believe how quickly they grow up.

Claire is full of emotion. We call her fire and ice. She can get very upset, but she can also be very affectionate and very willing to express her love. She keeps life interesting. She has recently fallen in love with The Nutcracker. She is Clara and Eli is her Prince.

She has a great imagination and finds lots of things to do while Sydney is at school. Life just wouldn't be the same without our little Claire bear.

WE LOVE YOU!!!!

6 comments:

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

It's sad how fast time flies. Claire is such a cute girl! Happy birthday!

Sharla said...

Carie and Claire sound a lot alike. I haven't ever thought of "fire and ice" to describe her, but it works. We've got to get them together so they can play! And, I'll make sure Carie is up from her nap. ;)

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

She really is so cute! ! and I agree -- it's so sad how fast time is FLYING and our babies just keep on growing!! I wish they could stay little longer.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Miss Claire! I love the birthday pics!

Andrea said...

Angela...are you still alive in the blogging world? I keep waiting for a new post!!! If you won't live closer, you should at least give me my cheek fix via photo ;)

Momnerd said...

Hey Angela, you've been tagged on my snuggle bunch blog. Check it out!