The Days are Long, but the Years are Short
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

Tummy Time

Here is a conversation I had with Claire this morning as I was in the bath:
Claire: "Mommy, you have a lot of tummies"
Me: "Thanks Claire. How many do I have?"
Claire: "One, two, seven, eight, nine, eleven. You have eleven tummies."
Me: "Thanks Claire."

Weight Watchers anyone?

9 comments:

cd said...

Claire needs to meet Xavier. Last Sunday I was thinking I was looking pretty good in my new dress. Then Xavier rubbed my stomach and said, "I guess you have another baby in there." Said it LOUD infront of several people at church. I could've died and Xavier about did.

Eric and Amber said...

Oh man, that is sooo funny! Kids are sweet aren't they? If you have eleven tummies you sure had me fooled! You look just like you did before you were pregnant with Samuel.

Anita said...

Oh my!! Don't we all have stories like this. Shelby used to say stuff about me being fat all the time. Once she even said, well mom you need to exercise more. lol Angela you look great! Don't let it get to you ;) However... That is hillarious !!

Lisa-Marie said...

Oh yeah. Been there. Heard that. Sirri wasn't quite as tactful though. Hers was just brutally honest. "Mommy, you're fat." Nice.

And Angela, you look amazing! Mommyhood fits you to a tee!

Angela said...

-Chrissy, that's classic about Xavier. Too bad we can't screen all that comes out of our children's mouths.

-Amber, you're nice. The nice thing about always having a "pouch" is that you look normal soon after having a baby. I can't remember not having some sort of little tummy.

-Anita, at least we know where we stand with our children. I should start asking Sydney if something looks good on my; better yet Claire-she's brutally honest.

-Lisa-Maire, I remember Sirri's fat (phat) comment to you. Coming from anyone else, a comment like that would probably really hurt. Lucky for them we love. And thank you for your nice comments. It's fun keeping in touch with you.

Andrea said...

I am so glad that yow found the errand of angels blog. It was good to see your picture, and know that it was you.
Andrea

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

That is funny! Aren't kids the best with their silly comments?? And WAY TO GO on winning that peach competition! YUM! those sounded de-lish!!! =)

Meredith Carlson said...

Hi Angela! I didn't know how else to answer your question from my blog, so I'll do it here! :)

The doors on the temple are a new feature. They just recently built them so the bride and groom can come out the side door and not stop up traffic through the sliding doors. Fun, eh?

P.S. Thanks for your kind comments as always!

karilyn said...

I wanted to tell you about this website you asked about.
http://www.lineuponlinecards.com/
Or...you can get to it from my blog by clicking on "cards" from my side bar.
I love your new family pics!