The Days are Long, but the Years are Short
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

Peach Days 2008

I entered the Peach Days dessert contest again this year. This year I entered Peach Cinnamon Rolls, made from Ferron peaches. There were some really good entries this year.
Well, I don't want to brag or anything (well, actually I do), but I won again. So now I have two Peach Days dessert ribbons hanging in my kitchen. I'm already feeling the pressure of next year. =)
In case you are wondering how to make Peach Cinnamon rolls, all you add is fresh, chopped peaches to the cinnamon/sugar filling. I also did a cream cheese frosting with blended peaches. I didn't get a good picture of them, but anyone that wants to come and visit me, I'll make them for you. =)

9 comments:

Sharla said...

Congratulations! It doesn't surprise me. You're a fantastic cook. They sound heavenly...

Lisa-Marie said...

You are so amazing!!! I need lessons from you.

I love the new family photo and your hair is darling!!!! Might I copy cat?

Eric and Amber said...

mmmm those sound soo yummy! I envy your cooking skills. Congratulations on winning two years in a row!

dr. o said...

Angela, so excited to hear from you & I had no Idea I won on seriously so blessed! I'm so excited to check it out & see what fun stuff I got. Woo Hoo! Your little family is so cute! Congratulations on your little boy! Your girls are darling & I can't wait to check out your blog & see what else you are up to :)
xoxo

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

Wow!! I am so impressed and it sounds very yummy! Congratulations!!

Andrea said...

Ang, it's a good thing I don't live close...I'd be a two ton tilly if we lived next door to each other! I'll be there tomorrow morning for my peach cinnamon rolls.

Elizabeth said...

Congrats Angela! I am jealous but I am happy for you. See you soon
Lizzie (Sister Ault)

Momnerd said...

Oh yummy! I'll come visit you if you'll make them for me! I wish I could cook, and I wish I wanted to cook! (P.S. I'll be sending you a reply to your email soon!)

Angela said...

-Sharla K., I'm afraid I wouldn't win if I was competing against you. Good thing you live 2 hours away. =)

-Lisa-Marie, I've told you time and time again, I need lessons from you. I love seeing the fun things you do with your children. And thanks for the compliment on the hair. I'm really enjoying it. Copy away. =)

-Amber, I'm like a marshmallow-they look really good, but they're just a lot of fluff; it looks like I'm a good cook, but I'm not really. I do the bare minimum most of the time.

-Carrie, thanks for the comment. It was so fun to find your blog.

-Kimberly, thanks. They were very yummy, but very easy too.

-Andrea, maybe this is why I have so many tummies. I'll just bring you some the next time I come up.

-Liz, thanks. You're a funny girl.

-Sharla C., visit away. Just give me some warning first. =)