I saw this on Kelly's blog; I'm not one to participate in meme's, but this one looked fun. Here are the details:
Flickr meme
Flickr meme
The rules:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick your favorite image.
c. Copy and paste the html into your blog, or download/upload the image.
Here we go:
1. What is your name? Angela (I was kind of bothered by most of the pictures; this seemed the tamest). I have no idea if the lady is Angela or the strange creature she is kissing is Angela.

2) What is your favorite food? Fruit-especially watermelon

3)What school did you go to? I've gone to lots of schools, but I picked BYU-Idaho. I found this picture to be rather amusing. I also really like to read.

4) What is your favorite color? It used to be purple, but somewhere along the way it changed to blue. I've also grown more fond of pink since I've had my two girls.

5) Who is your celebrity crush? I don't have a celebrity crush, so I changed it to my love-Eli. Who knew someone would have a cat named Eli.

6) What is your favorite drink?
7) What is your dream vacation? Montana. I've only been in one, tiny corner of Montana coming back from Yellowstone. I'll have to go in the summertime because I'm not much of a fan of super cold places.

8) What do you want to be when you grow up? Uncluttered

9) What is your favorite dessert? I typed in cheesecake and found this picture. I also really, really like Reese's candy, especially the pieces. I'm thinking this might make a great birthday cake.

10) What do you love most in life? Freedom
1 comment:
It's actually a book of what I want to read! Sorry to fool you.
BUT! I'm about to cross off the "Count of Monte Cristo" I'm determined to read all of it!
BTW-- I tried to put flikr in my blog. How do you do it?
Post a Comment