Tagged by Nicoleman
My seven random facts that will make you glad you know me:
=)
1. I am very anal about how my laundry is done. I feel a great sense of accomplishment when I'm able to get even the toughest stains out (I was once able to get permanent marker out of Sydney's overalls). There are few stains I'm not able to get out.
2. I cannot stand to have my collar bone touched. I can remember thinking that I wanted to play the violin when I was younger, but the thoughts of the violin touching my collar bone kept me from pursuing it. Even the thought of someone touching my collar bone gives me the shivers.
3. I love to read, but I have to limit when I read because once I start a book, I have a very hard time putting it down. Everything gets neglected if I'm reading a good book.
4. I am a confirmed blog snooper. I love looking at other peoples' blogs. I have found so many people that I know by looking at blogs that belong to people that I don't know. I guess when you live in Ferron, it's one of the few ways I can feel like I'm social.
5. I am very detailed oriented, much to Eli's chagrin when he's telling a story. He just tries to get the gist of the story out, while I try to fill in all the details. Maybe it's a male/female thing.
6. I enjoy taking pictures. I'd like to have a digital SLR camera someday for my own personal use.
7. When I was little, I was always running away. I never went far, but I did have our babysitter worried a time or two (we didn't have many babysitters; there was probably a good reason for that).
I tag:
Annalee
Andrea
Anita
Amber
Nicole A.
Nichole B.
Anyone that is a frequent snooper on my blog. =)
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment