So I have a little announcement...

We're expecting McMillan baby #3 the end of February. We're very excited, and are thankful to those that have expressed the same. Thank you for your kind words; they mean a lot. My offer of pie to anyone who visits is still open. Don't wait until the baby comes; you might not get one then. Also, don't forget to vote on what you think the gender is.

We're expecting McMillan baby #3 the end of February. We're very excited, and are thankful to those that have expressed the same. Thank you for your kind words; they mean a lot. My offer of pie to anyone who visits is still open. Don't wait until the baby comes; you might not get one then. Also, don't forget to vote on what you think the gender is.
7 comments:
Angela--you little liar!!! Congratulations!!! I knoew it, I have a 6th sense about me. I am so excited for your family. When is your due date? I'll call you in the morning.
Angela,
You are a little deceptress!
Time to get with the Ault program and tell us when you are pregnant!
Congratulations! I'm glad I looked at your blog.
Love you...Eli is one lucky guy!
Congrats Angela! I am so excited for you! I always try to keep my pregnancies a "secret" too, but it seems like all of my sisters and mom "know" way before I wanted them too!
...it just gets harder towards the end when everyone says, "you're STILL pregnant? Your pregnancy has lasted forever!" It's like yea...because you found out the day after I took the pregnancy test! :)
...so happy for you! Hope everything goes well. Love ya Ang.
Congratulations! I understand the whole secret thing, but with that kind of lying, there is no guilt. Good luck!
Congrats Angela! That is awesome! I can't wait, I'm going to be an aunt as well in April. I'm excited. My brother & sister in-law want to keep their pregancy a secret as well. I'm staying with my uncle & aunt & it has been hard not to tell them. Oh well, the time will come to reveal everything.
Take care!! Good luck!!
angela-congrats to you and your growing family. that is really cool. so its 3 down and 17 to go eh???
talk to you soon
becca
Angela!! That was the last thing I expected to read on your blog!! What a surprise - Congratulations!!
Post a Comment