Here are some random pictures we took in May. If you can believe, I took 646 pictures in May. This is just a sampling.
Eli took this picture. He wants to go back in the fall and winter and get another shot then as well. We already have a spring shot.
It was impossible to get the girls to hold still long enough to get them both sitting and smiling. This is the best we could do.
Claire is a very cheesy baby. She will almost always smile if you ask her to say cheese.
This is Sydney and her friend Isabelle. They moved shortly after we got here, but they became friends fast. They both have curly hair and they kind of look alike. We were sad to see them leave.
I'm not sure where Sydney gets her sense of fashion (probably me) =) She said she was dressed like Caroline, but I'm thinking she looks more like a hippie.



No comments:
Post a Comment