The Days are Long, but the Years are Short
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, January 22, 2007

Claire's 1st Birthday


On Sydney's 1st birthday, she put the candle out with her finger, so I was much more diligent this time around to prevent Claire from doing the same thing.

My sister Andrea took this picture and it is just perfect. Claire is a very happy child. She'll smile at most anything and anyone. I think in this picture she is happy because she gets a whole cake to herself.



I'm not sure who had more fun eating this cake: Claire or Grandma Connie.

Keeping with tradition, Claire received her own baby stroller for her birthday. She loves it. It has become her own little storage place. A few weeks ago we lost our cell phone. After looking for quite some time, we found it Claire's stroller (I might add that Eli had moved the stroller 3 times while looking for the cell phone).

No comments: