The Days are Long, but the Years are Short
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, August 09, 2013

Adapted Mind

I started home schooling in January of this year...with that has come the stress of teaching math. I have really struggled with a way to get the girls excited about math, until I found Adapted Mind It is for 1st-6th grade. It is $9.95/month, but it includes all my children. Also, you can just go month to month; no contracts and you can quit at anytime. We've already started Samuel on the 1st grade math (he's starting Kindergarten this year). One of my favorite features is the ability to "earn badges". The badges have no monetary value, but it brings out the competitiveness in my girls and keeps them motivated. They are in a race to see who can earn the most badges. So I have been very happy with it and will continue to use it. It just goes up to 6th grade, but with all my children, I'm sure I'll get a lot of use of it.

No comments: