For how long, I don’t know. I’ve lost my zest for blogging. The addition of a 4th child has taken a toll. And I’m trying not to spend as much time on the computer.
Anyway, we’re all doing well. Sydney is enjoying 2nd grade and I stay busy with Claire, Samuel and Hyrum at home. Hyrum started crawling about a month ago, and it’s so cute. He’s really made some good progress on his development. He’s still a lightweight, but I’m not too worried.
I turned 30 in September, and I decided to go off sugar for a year. I’m wanting to lose some weight, and do something hard, so sugar had to go. It’s been hard, but I’ve seen small results, so that keeps me going. My girls are also doing it with me, so I have little eyes watching me.
So here are some pictures, because anyone that is left checking this blog really only wants to see pictures anyway. =)
His clothes were too wet, so he stripped down.
Exhibit A-couch cushions waiting to be washed
Exhibit B-marked hands, waiting to be washed
Sydney wore a monkey on her head for crazy hat day. For Super Hero day, she wore a nurses hat that said “My grandma is a super hero-she’s a nurse”.
Waiting for candy at the parade.
The cutest cheeks ever!
The field of flags from Peach Days
My brother came home from his mission. It was so fun to see him. He changed into the above attire on the plane. It was awesome.
We finally got some updated pictures. My how we’ve all grown.











7 comments:
Yea for a McMillan update!!
your hair looks long angela!
What a cute family!!!! I love you and your family! :)
I love the new pictures!! Cute, cute kids!
love the pictures!! love the updates!! maybe write a post on how you are staying off sugar. what do you eat, what do you substitute, etc.
Love the pictures and update!! You guys look so great and look like you are enjoying things.
It is always fun to see an update on your cute family.
Post a Comment