The Days are Long, but the Years are Short
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Update-shocking I know

Samuel started doing this stink bug crawl for a few days. It was so funny to watch.
The girls have been on a best friend kick for about 2 weeks now. They want to do everything the same: eat the same, dress the same, talk the same, play the same... We'll see how long it lasts.
Cute picture of the men in my life.

Snowman...Ferron style. My friend Valerie did this, with the help of her son. I thought it turned out so cute.


We made a little trip down to St. George to see our friends the Holdaways. We always have such a fun time with them. They are a great couple!

We got engaged on the Holdaways couch when they lived in St. Anthony, Idaho. They still have the couch, so we take a picture on it everytime we go see them. =)
Samuel has graduated to a forward facing seat. He was so excited to finally turn around and see the world, forward facing.
We went to the Draper Temple Open House. It was so beautiful. Sydney told me she couldn't stop looking at the light in the Celestial room.
Claire told Eli's parent's that she wanted a pink fish for her birthday. I've never heard her mention a pink fish before, but Grandma Cheryl found one for her.
As we were coming home from St. George, we passed two of these vehicles. Even though we weren't speeding, we still slowed down. Upon closer examination, we discovered dummies sitting in the driver seat. It was pretty funny.
We stopped at Zions on our way home from St. George. It was more just a drive through, but Eli & the girls did get out a do a small hike.

We stayed in a hotel in St. George; the girls had a great time. They didn't have the room we reserved, so they gave us the honeymoon suite. Instead of a wall seperating the room and bathroom, there was this glass wall. We also had a heart shaped, jetted tub. It was fun; probably would have been funner without kids.



3 comments:

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

That's great that your girls want to be best buds. Hopefully it sticks for life!! I love Samuel's crawl, too. Sounds like you guys have been up to lots of fun!

Lisa-Marie said...

Thank you for the update! I've been missing you.

What luck on the honeymoon suite! I bet the girls really loved the heart tub. My kids would have been in heaven.

I love the best buddy gig that's going on! Too sweet.

Glad that all is well. (And I can't believe that Samuel is ONE! Holy Moly!)

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like you had fun