I didn't realize how long it had been since I posted pictures, so this post will have LOTS of pictures (for your viewing enjoyment). They include pumpkins, trips to Kansas, costumes, and lots of cute faces.
Our cute little man child
Our cute little man child
I took all three children with me to vote. The great thing about small towns is that you don't have to worry about lines too often. I walked right in and was done 2 minutes later. I let Sydney actually push the "submit" button. She thought that was great.


We made a fall trip to Kansas and had a great time. Grandma Cheryl made melted witches. They turned out so cute. They tasted pretty good too.

Eli's mom set up this awesome spider web on a rock on their country driveway. I forgot to take a picture during the day, so this was taken as we were leaving early in the morning.

Eli's grandpa Leonard died last year right after we went out there. My girls have always enjoyed cemeteries. They really like going to the temple with us in Manti because Eli takes them to "play" in the cemetary.

Here we are with Eli's parent's, Eli's grandma Ruby and Eli's sister Carah and her daughter Helen. I miss living close to them.
We painted our pumpkins before we went to Kansas, and then carved them when we got home.
Eli's mom got these overalls for Sydney and I put the flowers on them. Sydney still thought they looked like boy clothes so she never wore them. Claire doesn't care. She'll wear anything (for now). She requested the hat to wear as well.

We've started into the realm of losing teeth. I didn't even know Sydney had a tooth that was loose. On the same day she told me it was loose, I also pulled it out. She has another one that is loose, but won't let me pull it. I think she doesn't like the idea of having teeth as big as mommy's. =)

This is how I feel sometimes; kind of witchy. I was Malifcient for Halloween, Sydney was Sleeping Beauty, Claire was a horse and Samuel was a bull calf (I made the mistake of calling him a cow, to which Eli took great offense. "Our son is not a cow". Who knew?)



We should have dyed his costume black and he could have been an Angus bull (his middle name is Angus in case any of you forgot). =)
















7 comments:
The picture of Samuel with the "I voted" sticker looks like a little Eli. I actually did a double-take!
Hey! I only missed one post in all that time!
Your kiddos are so cute. And Samuel is getting so big. I love that you dressed up for Halloween. Every year I spend too much time worrying about the kids' costumes that I forget one for me and every year I am bummed!
Those melted witches are so darling. I HAVE to remember that for next year!
Wow! Your kids are sure cute! Your little Claire certainly looks like an Ault doesn't she!
Love the Blog! Thanks for the invite! I love the new family picture at the top. What a great family photo!
So, Eli- your son was a cow for Halloween right?
Angela! It's so good to hear from you and I am glad you are doing well. Your kids are so cute! We are living in Logan, my husband is in school doing Engineering and I am busy being a mom. I think about you as well. I see Katrina every once in awhile and we wish we could see you. Love you!
Your kids are soo cute! I love the pictures!!!
Looks like you guys have been having fun! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment