The Days are Long, but the Years are Short
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, April 06, 2008

March 2008

March went by pretty quick. I think the last month of pregnancy goes by so slow, but the first month of a child's life (and subsequent months after) go by really fast. The girls had a good time with Easter this year. I don't remember coloring eggs last year; I'm not sure why.
The church here does a funny thing that I've never seen done anywhere else; they have an Easter Egg Hunt out in the desert with real eggs that have been cooked and colored; about 60 dozen. The girls had a great time looking for eggs. They also all got candy bags afterwards.
Samuel is growing like a little weed. At his 1 month checkup he was 10 pounds, 11 ounces and 22 1/2 inches long. I hold him a lot because I can't get enough of him. He's so cute!
Here are some pictures from March.

This is a little girl that we go to church with. Everytime I see her I just want to pinch her cheeks. She has such a cute face and a very sweet disposition. Sydney, being the mother that she is, eagerly held her for a while before the Easter egg hunt.

The proud papa.

Before the Easter egg hunt. Sydney with her friend Maggie, and Claire

It's probably a little early to be planting a garden, but Eli can't wait anymore. He's really anxious to see green again. We've got peas, onions, potatoes, cabbage, beets, & turnips in the ground. We'll see if they make it.

These two pictures were actully taken on April 4th. Eli's sister was visiting from Texas, so we met her at the Bean Museum in Provo. The girls had a great time seeing the animals and just being with each other. I wish we lived closer to them so we could see them more. All the girls got along really well.

My Little Man. Sydney and Claire call him the man child.
Do you think Claire loves her brother?
Latest family picture; it pretty much looks like the one that Sydney drew. =)

6 comments:

Annalee said...

Cute pictures Angela. Samuel looks a lot like Claire to me---only a male version---with a little bit of Eli in him. HE IS SO CUTE!! Are Emily's girls twins? They are adorable too. It sounds like you all had a fun month of March.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Samuel is such a cute little guy! We need to come visit him before he gets too big.

Momnerd said...

Adorable pictures. I can't believe how big Samuel is already. By the way, I don't know where you live to drop off an invitation or your phone number to call but you're invited to my simply fun party this Friday. It's an open house from 4-9. Email me if you want more details. sharlacarbine@gmail.com

Emily said...

Darling pictures. Samuel is getting big and he is so cute! I don't blame you for wanting to hold him a lot. Might as well, before you know it he'll be 7!

Emily

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

Hey Angela and Eli,
I was blog hopping and found your blog. You have such a cute family. Your kids are darling! And congrats on the new little guy. I'm glad to see you guys are doing well!

-Kimberly Day Cantrell

Doris Guber said...

Angela and Eli you have a VERY nice and fun family. Stay always like that!!! Be very, very happy!!!!
It's nice to know from you.

Eli: please call my husband and teach him how to take flowers EVERY DAY to his wife...:)

Love you all, Doris (From Argentina)