So Sydney has this thing with dressing up, like most girls. Her favorite people to dress up like are:
From the Little House on the Prairie:
-Caroline
-Mary
-Laura
-Carrie
Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
I doubt there are very many little girls that like to dress up like people off of Little House, but then again, she is my daughter.
These next few pictures are of her dressed like Dorothy (just in case the blue dress, braids and red shoes didn't give it away). She made a very cute Dorothy. She told me that I gave her the wrong name; she said I should have named her Dorothy. I guess I could have, since she was born in Kansas.
















2 comments:
Angela,
These pics totally reminded me of the wizard of oz. They are really cute!
Thats so cute!!! She really does have your sense of fashion.
Post a Comment